Saturday, 16 April 2011

Joseph Auditions - First Audition in 5 Years!

I've gone and done something crazy. I have scheduled an audition. For tomorrow. I don't know what's gotten into me, I'm being spontaneous and brave! (Actually, the reason for my madness is THIS new blog www.75-Things.blogspot.com I decided it would be fun. It doesn't seem like such a good idea when I'm 24 hours away from my FIRST Musical Theatre audition in 5 years though...)

If I hadn't already promised myself that I would go, I would probably by concocting excuses to tell my family and friends by now. But, thankfully, I've finally realised that denying my dream is only hurting me. I want to audition, I've been dreaming of getting a role in a Musical for so very long. So, pending any catastrophe that prohibits me going, I will be at that audition on Sunday 17th. Eeeek!!!

I probably won't be allowed to tape my actual audition for you guys, so I'm going to sing my two songs for you now. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment