Thursday, 3 March 2011

My Dream Job

I am currently unemployed. I have spent the past few years, since graduating high school, wandering aimlessly from worthless job - to worthless job. Well, Worthless Job, guess what. It's time that you and I parted company. For good.

Meaning. The next job I get is going to be all about ME. I am going to do it because it makes ME happy, because I WANT to do it and because I ENJOY it.

My ULTIMATE dream job is to work as a princess in the Disney Cruise Line productions.

The problem is, I haven't been able to sing in front of anyone since I was 17 years old. When I was 17 I was fearless. I auditioned for things, I was cast in leading roles, I sung in choirs, I took private lessons religiously, I was part of a theatre company as well as a drama school.

And what changed? You may be asking yourselves. Well, I got old and left school and apparently independence comes with laziness, for me. Eventually I gave performing up as a childish fantasy. But I have always had the itch and lately it's becoming unbearable. As soon as I heard about Disney Cruise Line and their main-stage productions I knew this was mine. It was meant for me!

Now I will do anything to get on that cruise ship! And by "anything" I mean anything (within reason, of course, but thankfully I have few morals). I even have proof of my new-found determination. I've started a weight loss blog which can be found --> over there. (As well as my other blogs) I've always been overweight. I've always wanted to lose weight. Disney Cruise Line is the ONLY motivation I need to get my butt into action.

We all deserve our PERFECT jobs. I deserve my perfect job, and there is no reason I shouldn't get it. I know that with some hard work, determination and discipline I can make this dream a reality. I am keeping this blog because I want to prove that anybody can achieve their dreams if they just go out there and do it. If I can do it, you can do it, so lets go do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment